Unit 2: Case Study 1 Briefly describe the State of Virginia’s public-private partnership project. Why did Virginia decide to join with the private sector?
The student will be provided with a Case Study Video related to the current readings during Units 2, 4, and 6 of the course. After viewing the Video, the student will prepare responses to the corresponding questions and submit them by 11:59 p.m. CT Sunday.
Using information from the Case Study Video and the textbook (required) (outside readings – optional), the student should respond to each question relating to the corresponding case study. In approximately 2-3 paragraphs, respond to each question and ensure to substantiate your statements with information from your textbook. All cited material must include both internal citations and a complete reference list at the end of the paper.
1) A cover sheet should minimally indicate the Case Study number, the name of the course, the student’s name and the date.
2) Include each question before responding.
3) Double-spaced, Times New Roman 12 font
4) Make sure to add citations and references formatted according to APA style.
5) LIMIT your use of direct quotes to NO MORE than two short quotes.
Case Study 1
Should the private sector help rebuild American infrastructure?Links to an external site.
Video Transcript – PBS NewsHour – Air date April 23, 2016Links to an external site.
Please respond to the following questions:
- Briefly describe the State of Virginia’s public-private partnership project. Why did Virginia decide to join with the private sector?
- What can happen when the public sector contracts projects to the private sector? What are the pros and cons?
- Provide a couple of examples of the economic impact that public-private partnerships present to state and local economies.
Note: The above video can be foundby clicking on this link Links to an external site., and in the blank preceding “Search PBS” in the upper right hand corner, enter the words “Should the private sector help rebuild American infrastructure.”
PO201DLS1A2023 State and Local Government Assignment help
What is the proper balance of power and responsibility between the national government and the states?
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now