you will play the role of a community outreach coordinator
In each of the projects in this course, you will play the role of a community outreach coordinator. This allied professional role supports the criminal justice system by providing clear and effective communication between criminal justice professionals and the community.
In this journal assignment, consider the role of community outreach coordinator and that of the other allied professionals you have read about in this module. Then, answer each of the following:
- How do these roles support criminal justice professionals?
- What do you see as the benefits to criminal justice professionals?
- What types of skills do you think these professionals need in order to effectively do their jobs?
Review section II of Developing and Enhancing Relationships with Communities Through Outreach PDF from the U.S. Department of Justice if you would like to learn more about the role of a community outreach coordinator.
Specifically, the following rubric criteria must be addressed:
- Describe how these roles support criminal justice professionals.
- Describe the benefits to criminal justice professionals.
- Describe the types of skills these professionals need in order to effectively do their jobs.
Guidelines for Submission
This assignment must be 350–500 words in length. Any references must be cited in APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.
Note: For journal assignments, you can receive a Proficient, Needs Improvement, or Not Evident score on each of your rubric criteria. There is no Exemplary score for this assignment because you will receive feedback and make revisions to improve beyond proficiency in these concepts.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now